Monday, February 26, 2007

2nd Day! still as excited as before. Hee!

Hello!

I'm blogging again! Hee! Today was fun! Including school! During MEP all we did was practise for the lunchtime concert while the others are having violin lessons. The teachers left us all alone and we started to play! weehee! It was so fun! The choir room was so cold and i think they left the air-con on for the whole weekend!

My cousin came to my house today. He's eight and is the most irritating little brat ever. Though he looks cute. Anyway, he lost his voice! I was so happy because he loves screaming. Instead of going WAAHH he went bleeee. Hee!

I realised there's something wrong with the time display here. Maybe it's US time! just maybe. It's 10.25pm now and I've to pack my bag!

Bye! I hope I can post tomorrow too! Hee!

No comments: