Haven't posted for such a long time! hee. school's boring and busy. yuck. Anyway, Lithuania was real fun!!! fun FUN FUN!!!hee!!! Enjoying myself everyday..i really miss Lithuania. The performances were fun too, they don't have backstages! it's just a really plain stage with no curtains and stuff. hee. all they want is music. GREAT!
The days before the performances, I was taken to pratise in those old old russian buildings with the ancient rooms. Even the chairs and the pianos are covered in layers and layers of dust. That building was supposed to be the Kaunas Philharmonic Society. Hmm...heee. VERY SPOOKY! After practising, mum and i dare not come down cause it sure was scary. It was dark with oil lamps. eww..gives me the creeps...
I'll continue with many other stuff when i get home! And I'll upload the pictures of the few hundred years old piano!! HEE!!! It's computer studies now so BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment