ESPECIALLY BY ME
In the midst of work or play,
I sometimes fade,
And think of the time when I couldn't laugh,
When nothing good was noticed,
Especially by me.
I was a girl who cared too much
and lived through others' tangled lives,
Weaving their crosses through my heart,
But nothing made a difference,
Especially for me.
Now I look at all I've done
to find my happiness in others,
Singing songs that weren't mine,
But somehow left impressions,
Especially on me.
I don't need others' joy or pain
to make my life whole or complete,
I laugh or cry, and it's all mine,
As is all the love which I'm now sharing
Especially with me.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(55)
-
▼
September
(7)
- oh my gosh there's smthing seriously wrong with my...
- ballet,the gothic wayhello starshines.the earth sa...
- NEEDED: BODY PARTSA friend:A brain to pickA should...
- ESPECIALLY BY MEIn the midst of work or play,I som...
- I've posted quite a lot! Made up for what I've los...
- The cutest teddy on earth! All thanks to - ZERLINE...
- hey here i am! updating finally. sept hols are pat...
-
▼
September
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment