Sunday, October 14, 2007

found this on tam's blog
A:drop dead gorgeous
B:Loves to make people laugh
C:Really easy to fall in love with
D:Is a great dancer
E:Beautiful eyes
F:People wild and crazy adore you
G:Dont let people tell you what to do
H:Easy to fall in love with
I:Loves to laugh
J:Easy to have fun with
K:Really silly
L:One of the most romantic people you know
M:Makes dating fun
N:Good bf/gf
O:Really easy to fall in love with
P:Popular with all types of people
Q:A hypocrite
R:Can kick your butt
S:Lives life for fun
T:Great friend
U:Gets blamed for everything
V:Not judgemental
W:Very brad-minded
X:Never let people tell you what to do
Y:Loved by everybody
Z:Lives life for fun


I figured my name will be

J: easy to have fun with
I: Loves to laugh (oh this one's quite true(:)
N: Good bf/gf

Y: Loved by everybody(gd to know)
U:Gets blamed for everything
J: easy to have fun with
I: Loves to laugh (that makes double!)
A: drop dead gorgeous (err..)

No comments: