I LOVE PHILO I LOVE PHILO I LOVE PHILO!!!thought i didn't understand anything but now i do!yay!philo makes me feel like such a winner.whoots.oh i really do hope this feeling won't be over): always seems to be over so quickly.pbbft.
amanda claims that barney the purple dinosaur is not only gay but also a PAEDOPHILE.gosh.amanda the barmy barney!haha!yay.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(134)
-
▼
March
(21)
- You Are Not StupidYou got 10/10 questions right!Wh...
- You Are ImmatureYou are a big baby living in the b...
- You are 87% GeminiHow Gemini Are You?
- Your Mind is NC-17 RatedYou're mind is so filthy.....
- bored.boo.went to causeway today to get badminton ...
- oh i forgot to say- ONE MORE DAY TO KUKUP!
- No title
- I LOVE PHILO I LOVE PHILO I LOVE PHILO!!!thought i...
- yay!
- Your EQ is 120You usually have it going on emotion...
- emptiness.it seems like i've been drained out of w...
- HAHAHAHA! ms swan's so funny! thanks to melissaxD
- piano lesson was AWESOME today! laughed so much i ...
- OH GOSH THIS IS SO TRUE. nurul:'it's so scary!' bu...
- What Your Dreams Mean...Your dreams seem to show t...
- Your Brain's PatternYou have a dreamy mind, full o...
- You Are 89% RealThere's hardly a person on this ea...
- You Are 35% Left Brained, 65% Right BrainedThe lef...
- i hate being wronged by my parents.it's antagonisi...
- HMPH
- yay finally i'm posting again=) today was so funny...
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment