YAYYEE MY BACKBONE'S STRAIGHT!! okay yea whatever i know i haven't been updating for like, really long so HELLO PEOPLE! in the library now studying with jiahui. went to sentosa on sunday and it was super fun!! images of singapore and songs of the sea were terri-FIC. underwater world was not bad too, i love jellyfishes and dolphins!
yadda yadda i shall stop waffling.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATRDAY.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(134)
-
▼
July
(7)
- HAHAHA MELISSA'S DADDY IS SOO FUNNY.and very very ...
- YAYYEE MY BACKBONE'S STRAIGHT!! okay yea whatever ...
- I.AM.OVERJOYED.auspicious,blissful,blithe,buoyant,...
- HAHA BELIEVE IT OR NOT I GOT TO PLAY TENNIS IN THE...
- OMGG the bishan gay gave 50 bucks to a RI guy just...
- all hail the mighty yujia!okay whatever i'm feelin...
- life is so unfair.i don't get it. i get so worked ...
-
▼
July
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment