from melissa's blog. shall vent my anger. hmph.
I talk a lot when I get really nervous. ahh bad habit.
I am extremely ticklish. NEVER POKE ME.
I'm afraid of the dark. oops(:
I can't sleep in a room if the door is open.
I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed.
I am homosexual. -.-
I believe in true love. NARCISSISM
I've ran away from home. oh how i wish i can
I listen to political music.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I'm sad.
I've stayed up all night. oh what nonsense. health.
I open up to others easily.
I am keeping a secret from the world. you will know when i grow up!
I watch the news. duh?
I like Disney movies. YES OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES. sheesh. that was embarrassing.
I am a sucker for green eyes.
I am a sucker for brown eyes.
I am a sucker for blue eyes.
Just eyes in general.
I don't kill bugs. don't dare to! except ants. with other inanimate objects
I have "x"s in my screen name.
I've slipped and fell in public. HAH.many times when i was young.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
I love spam.
I bake well. I microwave well.
I have worn pajamas to class. Eww.
I want a better job.
Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
I love Dr. Phil.
I like multiple people.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. wHy IS iT wOrTh bEiNg gUiLtY?
I am self conscious.
I love to laugh.
I have tried alcohol.
I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
I have tried a cigarette.
I have smoked a pack in one day.
I loved lord of the flies. YEA IT'S SO NICE AND DEPRESSING.
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I can't swallow pills.
I have a lot of scars.
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. oops. hee.
I like chocolate. BUT i'm on a diet(:
I bite my nails.
I am not comfortable with being me.
I play computer games when I'm bored.
Gotten lost in the city. i have a greattt senseeee of directionnnn.
Thought of suicide before. never dared to though. why waste my precious life? it's not often you get a genius you know(:
Seen a shooting star.
Gone out in public in my pajamas.
Hugged a stranger.
Been in a fist fight.
Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose. very uncomfortable okay.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. AND UNPUSHED THEM. the beauty of te escalator at my house.
Made out in an elevator.
Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose. I'm not a perv.
Been bungee jumping.
Gotten stitches.
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
Bitten someone.
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox.
Been in a car crash.
Been to Germany. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. deutschlandddddddd!!!!!!!!!!
Ridden in a taxi. deprived but not that deprived lah hor.
Shoplifted.
Been fired.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
Stole something from your job.
Gone on a blind date.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach. appeals to jiahui!!
Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.
Been married.
Gotten divorced.
Saw someone/something dying.
Have a list of people you want to kill.
Ridden in a car over 400 miles in one day. and almost puked over the seat.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Thrown up in a bar.
Eaten sushi.
Cried in public. nah not a CRYBABY.
Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
Thought of someone a lot lately. who? me?
Hate the world.
Liked someone even if they have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment