Thursday, May 8, 2008

Premise 1: Mum was supposed to drive me to piano lesson today.
Premise 2: When we got to the car she confidently strode into the PASSENGER seat instead of the driver's seat.
Premise 3: As a result, I was shocked because I had this sudden feeling she wanted me to drive her.
Premise 4: She didn't budge for 20 seconds.
Premise 5: I was at a lost for words.
Premise 6: Suddenly, she saw me standing pitifully outside and came out of the passenger seat.
Premise 7: She burst out laughing.
Premise 8: Hence, I burst out laughing.
Premise 9: We laughed for a whole 10 minutes.
Conclusion: My mum is probably charlie gordon's long-lost sister.


now you know where i got my genes from. just like how nurul got her genes from her sleepyhead father. and where melissa got those genes from for the useless arms of hers. and of course our dear amanda who'll go "SHIT I LOST MY WORKSHEET! SHIT HOW?", when it's right in front of her as well as unknowingly keeping my ruler in her file for TEN DAYS and blamed it on the poor mealworms instead.

oh and thanks melissa for the yummy kit kat! it provided me with MONOSACCHARIDES for my philo paper.

dang. i still can't make out why there's school tmr.
oh and yesterday when i went swimming i saw this idiotic boy throwing stones into the pool. i got him to pick them all up by telling him that i'll aim one at his head if he didn't.

okay that's all. I'm in a dilemma. cos I STILL CAN'T BLOODY FIGURE OUT WHY WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.

No comments:

Blog Archive