HELLO!
I know i haven't been posting for a long long time! HEE! But I'm so irritated at the moment! I FOUND A NICE BLOGSKIN BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EDIT IT!!!!! AND MY TAGBOARD ALWAYS DISAPPEARS! Guess i'll have to wait for MISS CHUA to be back! She's in Australia at the moment. HOW LUCKY, SHE CAN MISS ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL!!! Hmph! unfair!
That blogskin's very cute! You can wait and see!
I'm going out later with Miru and friends to do the English learning journey project! I'm so excited! HEE! it MUST be fun!
Hmm..I've nothing to write about. Hmm.. OH YES I DO!!! I'll write about yesterday's field trip to the yucky vegetable farm!
We went to some weird kind farm, the Aero-Greens i think! And when we were there it was raining so all of us got our shoes muddy and wet! People without umbrellas were DRENCHED! And they fed us with those kind of lettuce+kiwi+lime juice thingy! YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's deadly poison.
And the best thing of all, I DON"T THINK I LEARNT ANYTHING AT ALL!!! How nice. All I know is that they grow plants without soil. NO WONDER THEIR SALAD VEGETABLES TASTED SO HORRIBLE!!! eww
But the field trip to Asian Civilisations Museum was SUPER FUN! HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
For the second part, we got to walk around the museum in fours and it was so SUPER FUNNY!
Because Abi was there. And Lavanya And RACHEL! RACHEL AND ABI ARE THE CRAZIEST AND FUNNIEST PEOPLE! Oh and Lavanya too!
We lost Abi twice while walking. AND GUESS WHERE WE FOUND HER? We walked up the stairs outside the museum and Abi was behind and she was LOST! And after a while Rachel started screaming for Abi and we saw her WALKING UP THE STAIRS INSIDE THE MUSEUM!!! And she was running up because she thought we were GONE! POOR ABI.
Now what? NOTHING MUCH! I'm sure the English trip later will be fun too! DOUBLE FUN BECAUSE THERE ARE NO TEACHERS!!! Ok! I'll post again after I eat my breakfast! And I realised that I didn't fix the time problem after all! So the time now is 9.19! Okay! I'll be right Back!
HEE
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(55)
-
▼
March
(23)
- YAY!! Finally! I'll try to upload pictures using o...
- ARGH!!!!!! never mind, try this link then-(it may ...
- I think I know how to upload an image! Hope I do i...
- qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm,.;'HEEREADDSTEREHGETRQ ...
- HELLO!wheehee it's computer studies now! HEE! The ...
- We changed our class seats today!! AND I GOT TO SE...
- lalala i'm having this terrible headache i can't g...
- HELLO!I know i haven't been posting for a long lon...
- Here are some of the CRAZY conversation with MISS ...
- HELLO!I just had a very very crazy conversation wi...
- i'M SO BORED!I've started on my homework! Hop Hop!...
- small BIG tiny ...
- LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAlalalalala...
- HELLO!I'm not in a good mood today! But in a poem ...
- Hello!I'm so boredd...everyone else is in school a...
- OOPS.i FORGOT THE TIME AGAIN. iT'S 5.35 PM NOW. HEE!
- WEEHEE. hELLO!Heeloo! I LEARNT HOW TO COOK SALMON!...
- OOPS I just forgot something. The time! the time n...
- WHEEE!Today's LIT lesson was super fun! We learnt ...
- HELLO!I just realised I'm not that mean after all....
- Today's CREEPY CRAWLY DAY for me!I missed a dead l...
- Today's three people's birthdays!One of them is no...
- HELLO!i'M SO DEAD! I think i flunk my math. What a...
-
▼
March
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment