HELLO!
i'M SO DEAD! I think i flunk my math. What a paper! Yucks. I hate Math. And I don't understand ANYTHING DURING lessons. But i realised that I understood them all when i revised the worksheets yesterday. then what's the point of having a teacher? I can do quite well without Ms Ha. In fact, VERY WELL. Maths lessons are the most BORING stuff in the world. i'll rather go in circles 100 times than sit through a maths lesson. I HATE MATH. and you know that.
Today's a horrible day. Not only because of the math test, I got a booking for being late for assembly! hmph! the whole class was late but they give individual bookings. there goes my clean record! BYE CLEAN RECORD.
Gotta go now! bye!
(the time now's 7.14pm. the one below is not correct. Hee)
Friday, March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(55)
-
▼
March
(23)
- YAY!! Finally! I'll try to upload pictures using o...
- ARGH!!!!!! never mind, try this link then-(it may ...
- I think I know how to upload an image! Hope I do i...
- qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm,.;'HEEREADDSTEREHGETRQ ...
- HELLO!wheehee it's computer studies now! HEE! The ...
- We changed our class seats today!! AND I GOT TO SE...
- lalala i'm having this terrible headache i can't g...
- HELLO!I know i haven't been posting for a long lon...
- Here are some of the CRAZY conversation with MISS ...
- HELLO!I just had a very very crazy conversation wi...
- i'M SO BORED!I've started on my homework! Hop Hop!...
- small BIG tiny ...
- LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAlalalalala...
- HELLO!I'm not in a good mood today! But in a poem ...
- Hello!I'm so boredd...everyone else is in school a...
- OOPS.i FORGOT THE TIME AGAIN. iT'S 5.35 PM NOW. HEE!
- WEEHEE. hELLO!Heeloo! I LEARNT HOW TO COOK SALMON!...
- OOPS I just forgot something. The time! the time n...
- WHEEE!Today's LIT lesson was super fun! We learnt ...
- HELLO!I just realised I'm not that mean after all....
- Today's CREEPY CRAWLY DAY for me!I missed a dead l...
- Today's three people's birthdays!One of them is no...
- HELLO!i'M SO DEAD! I think i flunk my math. What a...
-
▼
March
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment