Saturday, March 3, 2007

Today's three people's birthdays!

One of them is not a person, but the other two are! hee.
It's Fouder's Day- RGS's birthday
My Grandpa's birthday! Happy birthday!
My father's friend's daughter's birthday! and literally BIRTHDAY! she was born in the morning today! hee!

And I've decided to call Mr Johannis Mr ssssshhhhhhHHHH. He sshhhss in every sentence! three times in every sentence, to be exact. The other time the bell rang and he went to sssshhh the belll! how funny.

Here's a conversation between Esther and Mr Johannis last Friday:

Esther: Mr Johannis, why do you ssshhh us so often?
Mr Johannis: It's because all of you are not listening when I talk. When I ssshhhh, I start counting the number of times I have to repeat myself.
Esther: but you don't have to ssshhh us in every sentence!
Mr Johannis: Yall have to listen, sssshhhhhhh.
Esther: see, there you go again!
Mr Johannis: somatimes I repeat myself five times on the same thing!
Lim Min: but that's still less than the times you ssshhh us!


That was how the conversation went. Luckily Mr Johannis is the nice kind. If it was Ms Ha...I really don't know what'll happen to poor Esther.

I think maybe Mr Johannis' ssshhhhhh-ing is a bad habit.
He should practice talking without sssshhhh-ing.
Anyway, I'm sure Esther'll help him! Heeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Monday's MEP test! I forgot to bring my notes home. But never mind!

Gtg now,
See you when i see you!

No comments:

Blog Archive