LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAlalalalalalalaLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
HEEE!! I'm so bored! It's the hols and I have tons of chinese homework. BUT I DON'T WANNA MOVE! BLEH. I'M JUST STARTING TO GET LAZY. But we've to do so much! Quite a few of 剪报and some book reviews? YUCKS. I hate checking the chinese dictionary, it's like a maze, really!
Yesterday we had CPR course and I think I pressed the dummie a lil' too hard. Cause I'm having muscle ache now! Now i can't even straighten my arm! Argh..dude.
Maybe I should start my work now. Or should I? Maybe not. Maybe yes. Maybe not. Maybe yes. Maybe not. Maybe yes. Maybe not. Maybe yes. Maybe not. MAYBE NOT!!
Ok I've just written a whole bunk of crap. A WHOLE BUNK OF CRABBY CRAB! CRAPPY CRAP! CRABBY CRAB! CRAPPY CRAP! CRR-AA-BBIE CRAB!
SEE? I'm BORED! Maybe I should really start on my holiday homework! yeah! heee!
See you when I see you!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(55)
-
▼
March
(23)
- YAY!! Finally! I'll try to upload pictures using o...
- ARGH!!!!!! never mind, try this link then-(it may ...
- I think I know how to upload an image! Hope I do i...
- qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm,.;'HEEREADDSTEREHGETRQ ...
- HELLO!wheehee it's computer studies now! HEE! The ...
- We changed our class seats today!! AND I GOT TO SE...
- lalala i'm having this terrible headache i can't g...
- HELLO!I know i haven't been posting for a long lon...
- Here are some of the CRAZY conversation with MISS ...
- HELLO!I just had a very very crazy conversation wi...
- i'M SO BORED!I've started on my homework! Hop Hop!...
- small BIG tiny ...
- LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAlalalalala...
- HELLO!I'm not in a good mood today! But in a poem ...
- Hello!I'm so boredd...everyone else is in school a...
- OOPS.i FORGOT THE TIME AGAIN. iT'S 5.35 PM NOW. HEE!
- WEEHEE. hELLO!Heeloo! I LEARNT HOW TO COOK SALMON!...
- OOPS I just forgot something. The time! the time n...
- WHEEE!Today's LIT lesson was super fun! We learnt ...
- HELLO!I just realised I'm not that mean after all....
- Today's CREEPY CRAWLY DAY for me!I missed a dead l...
- Today's three people's birthdays!One of them is no...
- HELLO!i'M SO DEAD! I think i flunk my math. What a...
-
▼
March
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment