YAY!! Finally! I'll try to upload pictures using other ways!
Hmm..no fair! why must I always be an IT retard! HMPH!
I'll try again! using the mountain thingy up there.
Just help me pray that it works!!!
Why must I always be the one who's so retarded in computer? IT"S JUST NOT FAIR!!! HEE.
I'm still waiting got my image to be uploaded!
wait..wait..wait......
i'm counting ants..1234554321
That reminds me of something that happened last year in primary school! I killed an ant during PE and the dead ant's little buddy was circling around his poor poor dear friend. He looked really pitiful. SO..my friend and I decided to step on him as well so as to end his trauma. HAHA. And there came along another ant, circling around his poor poor dear friends. He looked even more pitiful. SO..my friend and I decided to step on him as well so as to end his trauma of loosing two friends! SO IN THE END WE KILLED THREE ANTS!!!
HEYYYYY! I JUST REALISED MY PICTURE IS UPLOADED!!!! HURRAY! i'M NO LONGER AN IT RETARD! By the way, I took a picture of a bear in bikini. now I'll upload another one!
The other one I uploded is at the very top! HEE! OK! gtg now! BYE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment