WEEHEE. hELLO!
Heeloo! I LEARNT HOW TO COOK SALMON!!!!!!!! Yipee! FEE. BEE. YIP!
Mum taught me yesterday and after telling me what to do, she went to her stuff AND LEFT ME ALL ALONE! But it was FUN! I'm gonna write about my experience in cooking salmon today!
Hmm...let's start with the stove. hee. Don't laugh, but it took me 10 minutes to START THE STOVE! I didn't dare to at first, and when I tried it's either I pressed too hard or too lightly. Hee! But lemme tell you the happy thing, IT WORKED AT LAST! YAY FOR ME! HURRAY FOR YUJIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now for the salmon, mum sliced them for me already. So all I have to do is throw them into the frying pan! and literally THROW. Hee. I poured oil into the pan, stood far far away from it, counted to three, and....THROW! In goes the salmon! Hurray!
Second piece, stood further away from the pan, and one...TWO...THREE! Another piece done! YIPEE! And it's the same for the other few slices.
After half an hour, mum came in and made a big fuss of the mess I've made. Awww...I dripped water everywhere. Hee.
I feel so proud of myself! I can finally cook! And I can boil water! YAY!
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(55)
-
▼
March
(23)
- YAY!! Finally! I'll try to upload pictures using o...
- ARGH!!!!!! never mind, try this link then-(it may ...
- I think I know how to upload an image! Hope I do i...
- qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm,.;'HEEREADDSTEREHGETRQ ...
- HELLO!wheehee it's computer studies now! HEE! The ...
- We changed our class seats today!! AND I GOT TO SE...
- lalala i'm having this terrible headache i can't g...
- HELLO!I know i haven't been posting for a long lon...
- Here are some of the CRAZY conversation with MISS ...
- HELLO!I just had a very very crazy conversation wi...
- i'M SO BORED!I've started on my homework! Hop Hop!...
- small BIG tiny ...
- LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAlalalalala...
- HELLO!I'm not in a good mood today! But in a poem ...
- Hello!I'm so boredd...everyone else is in school a...
- OOPS.i FORGOT THE TIME AGAIN. iT'S 5.35 PM NOW. HEE!
- WEEHEE. hELLO!Heeloo! I LEARNT HOW TO COOK SALMON!...
- OOPS I just forgot something. The time! the time n...
- WHEEE!Today's LIT lesson was super fun! We learnt ...
- HELLO!I just realised I'm not that mean after all....
- Today's CREEPY CRAWLY DAY for me!I missed a dead l...
- Today's three people's birthdays!One of them is no...
- HELLO!i'M SO DEAD! I think i flunk my math. What a...
-
▼
March
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment